Since chartering in 1975, the Reston (VA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, strives to make a meaningful and positive difference in Northern Virginia. The Reston Chapter's primary focus has been women, youth, elderly and financially challenged families. We have carried out our mission through a variety of community programs, projects, and events.
Through the years, the Reston Chapter has gained momentum and sharpened its focus and expanded its services to address the challenges and evolving issues facing the African American community. Linked in friendship, the members of the Reston Chapter are dedicated to ensuring that this segment of our community, through education, resources, programs and projects, is better able to take advantage of opportunities which can uplift and benefit the entire community.
Each year, the Reston Chapter raises thousands of dollars and its members contribute more than 5,000 volunteer hours to support community service projects, STEM programs, and other community programming. Funds are used to support projects such as health and wellness initiatives, scholarships, financial literacy workshops and programs in the arts. In addition, funds raised allow continued humanitarian support to impoverished women and children in Jamaica, and services to seniors here in Northern Virginia and adjacent communities.
Donations can be made to The Reston (VA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, to support our wide range of services by clicking the button below.
See below for more details on your donation or associated electronic fees:
- Donating via PayPal is not tax deductible.
- Donors will be charged a fee of 2.9% +.30.Donors will have option to increase donation to offset cost of fees.
- Donors will have ability to select re-occurring monthly
- Donors will have memo section to write note.
- If donor wants to write a check or have donation be tax deductible, they will need to write check to The Links Foundation and mail to the Reston (VA) Chapter of the Links at P.0. Box 3584 Reston, VA ,20190. Identify in the memo line what the donation is for.